C. Steinweg (Sued-West Terminal) GmbH + Co. KG
The CNAN NORD Spa is a subsidiary of the CNAN GROUP Spa. It ensures the sea transport of goods on regular scheduled routes from the ports of Antwerp (Belgium), Hamburg (Germany), Bilbao, Aviles and Castellone (Spain), Lisbon (Portugal), Houston (USA) and Gemlik and Kumport (Turkey), ports in the Eastern Mediterranean, Northern Europe, North and South America, the Middle East and Inter-Ports.
The CNAN NORD Spa has a fleet of 7 general cargo ships. It employs 263 people, including 167 seafarers and 96 other employees.
- 03-2020 Supplement to the General terms and Conditions (AGB)
- 11-2019 Proper Shipping Marks
- 12-2019 IMO 2020 adjusted BAF as from 1 January 2020
- 2019 - Proper Shipping Marks - Reminder
- Algiers port sec RTC
- Bills of Lading
- Change of the terminal at Antwerp in February 2018
- Container - metallic seals only
- Proper Shipping Marks
- Rebuild of the CNAN Fleet
- ZVDS Verified Gross Mass (VGM)
- liste complete des produits suspendus a l importation en Algerie